Advancing excellence that is inclusive the larger training workforce
Find your perfect task.
Be located by the perfect manager.
Twin Job Information
Find two jobs within a distance that is commutable.
For Job Hunters
CO Nurse Practitioner Manager
Johns Hopkins University
Reporting to your Assistant Administrator, Clinical and also the Clinical Director of Outpatient Cardiology as well as in collaboration with medical directors at each and every practice web web site and part, the Nurse Practitioner Manager provides functional, strategic, and oversight that is administrative the divisionвЂ™s Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses that help the JHU SOM Cardiology outpatient techniques. The supervisor escalates the role of Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses as key people in the outpatient cardiology care team while ensuring conformity along with administrative and requirements that are regulatory. The supervisor leverages their expertise to partner with appropriate stakeholders to optimize outpatient care delivery.
Duties and obligations
The person in this part shall offer oversight for Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses employed at a JHU SOM Cardiology outpatient center. This person shall consult regularly because of the Assistant Administrator, Cardiology, and Clinical Director, Outpatient Cardiology to perform the immediate following:
- Personnel Management
- Timely conclusion of yearly performance reviews,
- Adherence to policies that are organizational procedures
- Disciplinary action
- Credentialing and maintenance that is certification
- Attendance and time-keeping
- Conclusion of needed trainings
- Develop and formalize a framework by which all higher level training providers into the unit are able to collaborate and be involved in professionally enriching tasks.
- Operational Effectiveness
- Assures appropriate utilization of resources through efficient scheduling methods
- Reviews profit & loss statements to determine possibilities for economic enhancement
- Collaborates with division and hospital leadership to suggest and help out with applying optimizations to workflow
- Collaborates with part faculty to validate competencies that are clinical adherence to guidelines
- Means appropriate process that is onboarding in location for brand new higher level training providers
- Investigates and details security activities, and client or co-worker complaints
- Guarantees conformity with all regional and national guidelines that are regulatory
- Monitors billing activity (where appropriate) and identifies possibilities for improvement
- Suits frequently aided by the Assistant Administrator for Clinical Operations while the Outpatient Clinical Director for Cardiology
- Suits frequently with medical directors at each and every web site to go over techniques for maximizing utilization of NPs when you look at the outpatient establishing
- Engages with appropriate area and medical website faculty to make certain positioning between advanced level training providers and programmatic objectives
The average person in this part is going to be likely to operate in an unbiased medical capacity for the same as 16 hours each week.
MasterвЂ™s level in medical; Registered Nurse license and Certified being a Nurse Practitioner. Must certanly be certified as NP in State of Maryland or other state where exercising. Require minimum of 36 months expertise in relevant medical area, and obtained proficiency in area of specialty. Desire at the very least five years associated experience. Supervisory experience preferred. Residency or fellowship programs in part of specialization may replacement for some experience. Current CPR certification required. Must keep licensure that is current official official certification during extent of employment. Conclusion regarding the JHH credentialing procedure is needed prior to start out date.
Favored skills: Dual or MasterвЂ™s that is additional degree healthcare administration chosen. One (1) 12 months of manager experience strongly preferred.
Sitting, walking and standing for longer duration. Reaching by expanding s that are hand( or arm(s) in just about any direction. Finger dexterity needed to manipulate items with hands in place of with entire s that are hand( or arm(s). Capability to go standard gear through a medical center or clinical environment.
Categorized Title: Nurse Practitioner Manager performing Title: CO Nurse Practitioner Manager вЂ‹вЂ‹вЂ‹вЂ‹вЂ‹Role/Level/Range: ACRP/04/MH opening Salary Range: Competitive; Commensurate with experienceEmployee Group: complete Time Schedule: Monday – Friday; crucial Staff Exempt Status: Exempt venue: class of Medicine, East Baltimore Campus Department Name: Medicine, Cardiology Personnel region: School of Medicine
The effective candidate(s) with this place will likely be at the mercy of a background check that is pre-employment.
The HR Business Services OfficeFor TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711 if you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact.
The next extra provisions may use dependent on which campus you can expect to work. Your recruiter shall advise properly.
Through the Influenza (“the flu”) period, as a disorder of work, The Johns Hopkins organizations need all workers whom offer ongoing solutions to patients or work with patient care or medical care areas to possess a yearly influenza vaccination or possess an approved medical or spiritual exclusion. Failure to satisfy this requirement might end in termination of work.
The pre-employment real for jobs in medical areas, laboratories, using the services of research topics, or involving community contact calls for documents of swinging heaven coupons resistant status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of getting gotten the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This might consist of paperwork of getting two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to those conditions from laboratory screening. Bloodstream tests for immunities to those conditions are ordinarily contained in the pre-employment real exam except for those of you workers whom offer outcomes of bloodstream tests or immunization documents from their medical care providers. Any vaccinations needed for these conditions will soon be offered free of charge inside our Occupational Health workplace.
Equal Opportunity EmployerNote: Job Postings are updated day-to-day and remain online until filled.